- The focus is to introduce, educate and align corporate branding with the participants and patrons of the Sugar Bear Chopper Museum and Chopper Flats experience, respectively.
- The targeted audience is the 18-45 age range. This is the generation that will carry the motorcycle industry into the future. The mission of The Sugar Bear Chopper Museum -to gather, educate and celebrate- would be enhanced through partnerships with business entities for this targeted audience.
- The Sugar Bear Chopper Museum will have “Think Tanks” (Seminars) for the attendees during the 10-day Black Hills Rally. This will include builders, appointed corporate representatives and product demonstrations with Q & A.
Benefits to Corporate Donors participating in the Product Donation Program:
- Reserved time on the activity’s agenda dedicated to the donor which is an opportunity to advance corporate branding and key marketing messages in order to educate about products and services.
- Your company flag can be displayed on the grounds of The Sugar Bear Chopper Museum and Chopper Flats (as designated). Additionally, donor company logos have the option to appear on advertisements, banners, post cards, flyers, websites, and media coverage as a sponsor for The Sugar Bear Chopper Museum and Chopper Flats sponsored events.
- Event booth space is provided for your company to set up and to have a physical presence at the events.
Partnerships with media and press:
- The Horse Backstreet Choppers Magazine and Cycle Source Magazine will run articles featuring your business, specifically focusing on the products that are donated for The Sugar Bear Chopper Museum and Chopper Flats.